Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quick Update

Things have picked up past few days, I'm still running bad but actually managing to turn in a profit which is always good. One of these days I'll run well and cause some serious damage. I have concentrated solely on 6pacs since the start of the month but decided to play a MTT on Stars tonight whilst finishing my last batch of 6paks. I started off pissing about and found myself down to 500chips early on and then got slapped about the chops with the deck for a couple of levels and found myself in the chip lead. I then take a huge hit when I am re-raised allin on Q65 flop holding AQ, he turns over AK?!? Turn obv a K. Unperturbed I set about demolishing the field again and get my stack up above average when I suffer a sick outdraw. I have KK in the BB and chip leader in cutoff makes it 2400 (blinds 400/800), SB smooth calls, so now I have to raise, I put 8000 of my 25000 in and the original raiser moves allin. I call and he shows JJ. If I hold here I have 60k with only one other stack over 40k with 55runners left. Flop comes a sickly looking KsTs9s and he holds Js, tur Q gives him his straight and I don't fill up on river. Siccccccccckkkkkkk. If I take down that pot I can run riot but wasn't to be.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to London, well Croydon to be exact, for the BFWCOP. Should be a cracking weekend and really looking forward to it. I fly home on the Sunday and have 2 days at home to recover before I head to Barcelona to begin my quest for an EPT title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home