Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some pre Day2 thoughts

Day 1 went as well as I could have hoped for but all that will count for nothing if it goes pear shaped tomorrow. Today I've spent most of the day in my hotel room, indeed only leaving it to go for some food, as I have tried to make sure im 100% mentally right for tomorrow. As I type I feel, focused, zoned in and ready to go, pity its still 15hours until kick-off lol.

Tomorrow is the biggest day of my poker life to date and I fully intend to do myself justice, now I know that due to the nature of this sometimes sick game that I could play superbly well and be out by the end of the 1st level, but theres nothing I can do about the turn of a card. If it happens it happens, but heres hoping it doesn't :-). If I play like I did on day 1 then I should be fine, i'm going to continue to be aggresive and hopefully that 65k will grow. The advantages of having a stack at the end of tomorrow will be huge as the bubble will be burst at some point in day three and as it approaches the rich will undoubtedly get richer and the poor will get poorer. Given the number of online qualifiers I imagine those with a stack will be able to have a field day...heres hoping I'm one of them :-).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Bazza
Spudy

11:44 AM  
Blogger Highstack said...

Gooooooooooooooooo Bazza

Gl mate

9:50 AM  
Blogger MrDigital said...

Well played in the main event Bazza, all the best for WSOP 2007

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home