Thursday, August 10, 2006

Post Vegas Blues

The flight home was a killer, I was shattered but couldn't sleep and it took forever. Then I land at Gatwick which was in chaos and I face a lengthy wait before I get my baggage, I then have to hightail it to the other terminal in order to catch my connecting flight.

Since I've been back I've been royally shafted, indeed I've been humped by so many donkeys I now have to play standing up. There have been a couple of bright spots, I have won a 470euro seat in the EPT Sat on Crypto and a £130 seat in the William Hill Grand Prix Sat. Mr Pokerstars has not been so forthcoming with seats in EPT and WCOOP sats. I thought it was going to change when I played the $25 rebuy sat for the $475 super sat for the London EPT, I'm in for $125 (not ideal) but have an above average stack (8k) with 24left and 6 seats. The table muppet playing 3.5k makes it 600 and I bump it up to 1800 on the button with AKo, he moves in and I expect to be racing at worst, but I'm in front as he has decided to go to war with K9s, he hits flush, wp sir. A couple of rounds later and the same clown makes it 800, I have JJ on the button playing 3.5k and push, BB then jams for 6k, uh oh I've walked into a monster methinks. Muppet features insta calls for most of his stack and proudly shows off his KQs, BB has TT?? so I'm in about as good a shape as I could hope to be in preflop. K on flop seals my fate. From now on I'll just buyin to the super sats and save myself the grief :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home