Thursday, August 17, 2006

Crypto 15k

I feel like a moan so I will. Of all online tournaments this one really does attract the dregs of the poker playing population. 90% do not have a clue!!! FACT. But lo and behold I cannot get a result in it for love nor money. To be honest i'm only really moaning because I was sure I was getting a result in it tonight and got raped yet again, this nasty 3 outer was a killer, exceptionally well played by my opponent though..excellent stuff hardly surprising that he was still in after i crashed and burned.


-----HAND 19------
Game #2230243043: Hold'em NL (300/600) - 2006/08/17 - 22:32:15 (GMT)
Table "£15K_THURSDAY 3229354 - 3" Seat 10 is the button.
Seat 1: Slambello (7485 in chips)
Seat 2: ----TECHN (9515 in chips)
Seat 3: Ptarmigan (28005 in chips)
Seat 4: LeGil (12280 in chips)
Seat 5: Kirsten (45473.50 in chips)
Seat 7: riverdave (33690 in chips)
Seat 8: shag07wal (14967 in chips)
Seat 9: P.LeGuen (22963.50 in chips)
Seat 10: annakin (10455 in chips)
Slambello: posts the ante 75
----TECHN: posts the ante 75
Ptarmigan: posts the ante 75
LeGil: posts the ante 75
Kirsten: posts the ante 75
riverdave: posts the ante 75
shag07wal: posts the ante 75
P.LeGuen: posts the ante 75
annakin: posts the ante 75
Slambello: posts small blind 300
----TECHN: posts big blind 600
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to P.LeGuen [Jd Td]
Ptarmigan: folds
LeGil: folds
LeGil sits out
Kirsten: folds
LeGil sits back
riverdave: folds
shag07wal: folds
P.LeGuen: raises to 1775
annakin: folds
Slambello: folds
----TECHN: calls 1175
----- FLOP ----- [8c Ts 6s]
----TECHN: bets 7665 and is all-in
P.LeGuen: calls 7665
----- TURN ----- [8c Ts 6s][Ks]
----- RIVER ----- [8c Ts 6s Ks][Ah]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
----TECHN: shows [Ad 3c] (A Pair of Aces, King high)
P.LeGuen: shows [Jd Td] (A Pair of Tens, Ace high)
----TECHN collects 19855 from Main pot

If I win that pot I'm top 3 in chips with 33 left and I would have got a result but it wasn't to be. I managed to recover and get myself back into it but my fate was sealed when I lost 2 flips to die in 17th. One was not amused.

On to other matters. Lack of players on the STTs on crypto past few days has been a problem. I have hardly played any 6paks (16 total) since my return from Vegas due to playing mainly MTTs but I decided to have a go yesterday and had to endure annoying waits to get a game started. Who knows what things will be like when Betfair leave.

Speaking of Betfair, I have to say their communication at times leaves a lot to be desired. As mentioned in previous post I won an EPT package on Sunday and I have received not communication from Betfair regarding this, I have since emailed them as I have a few queries regarding the package, and as I type I'm still awaiting a reply. Compare this with Pokerstars who send you an immediate confirmation email and full details within 48hours.

Finally I'd just like to wish my mate Spudy all the best in the Irish Poker Classic in Cork, unfortunately due to family reasons I was unable to go. Good luck lad bring it home :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home