Thursday, August 24, 2006

Bad Few Days

Where do I start??? At the weekend I decided that I would be a donator and pissed my chips away in every tournament I played in. I decided at that point I needed a couple of days off to get my hunger back.

Tuesday came and I decided to play a few 6paks and did ok, nothing great due to my recently contracting 2nditis as well as bubbleitis (a nasty combination I assure you). However since then it has been bad news brown and my sharkscope graph is in freefall, I'm currently unplaced in 11 as I type and have only 2 wins in my past 28 games...not pretty viewing I can assure you. Now the obvious explanation would be that I have played like a clown :), however I'd dispute that lol. I actually don't think I've done all that much wrong, I have just run unbelievably bad. Today for example 3-handed, I hold KJ on button playing a stack of 1500, I make it 150 and the blinds call, flop comes QJJ, checked to me and I bet 200, SB calls and BB makes it 400, I smell a rat here but realistically there are only 2 holding he could have which beat me AJ and QJ as surely he would re-raise with QQ and arguably also AJ. Of course he has the QJ and I pay him every time.

There havnt even been that many beats (mainly because I've never been in front) although when they have happened they have been in key pots. I just can't buy a win at the minute. Anyways PMA there is a trip to Singapore to be won this evening :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

P.M.A indeed

keep ya head up, bound to be some variance. Its not all WSOP cashes and EPT qualification and $50 mtt wins :)

Paul

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home