Wednesday, July 19, 2006

If only it was always this easy!!

Just a quick update. I Havn't really played much past couple of days but I have still been running well :). I know I said I'd be putting in the hours but to be honest I'm inherently lazy and I look at guys like Buzzer, Hawko etc playing umpteen tables at a time for hours on end and think to myself how the fuck do they do it, I'm happy with my 2/3 tables :).

I have played solely the £60 sixpaks on crypto and I'm delighted with how things are going. So far I've played 48 and I'm showing a profit of £1602, ROI of 50.5%, if only that was sustainable in the long run, but I know a run of beats is just around the corner LOL. However I do feel a long run ROI of >20% is achievable. I am now playing under a new WH account due to them offering me a better rakeback deal...it must be golden :).

Oh and its only 8 days until Vegas so its all good :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golden Account LMFAO

Spudy :)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home