Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Time for some live action

I've been meaning to get out and play some live events for the past while but for one reason or other I've not got round to it but I've decided to change that by buying into the GUKPT in Newcastle this week. I'm down to play in Thursday after much after managing to reserve my seat after lenghty deliberations on the phone. I was initially told that I couldn't reserve my seat despite someone telling me prior to me phoning that they had managed to do so. Eventually I managed to speak to someone with a modicum of common sense and decency and was allowed to reserve my seat (will probably get down there and find out that I was just being fobbed off to get me off the bloody phone :) ). Although I've been told that I need to be there by 2pm or shortly after to complete my registration or they will give my seat to someone else. My train doesn't get into Newcastle until 13.37 so I'm cutting it fine.

I havn't played a proper live game since the Barcelona EPT so I'm looking forward to it, heres hoping the cards don't shaft me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could have got an earlier train ffs.

Gl

Spudy :)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home