Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday again!!

No multis this time though and resultantly a winning day :). It had been a bit of a dodgy week up until today, I'd been running poor and playing worse so it had been a struggle. It looked as though it was going to be my first losing week for a while but i managed to turn it around today to show a small profit for the week. I only played two multis this week, the Badbeat and $16k on Betfair on Thursday. In the badbeat I got savaged twice and in $16k I played my exit hand like a donkey and compounded it by making a sick call on the end when I knew I was beat.

To be honest my biggest obstacle at the minute is laziness (a recurring theme) in that I'm not playing enough games. I lack motivation and have too many distractions at the minute and I suppose I will need to get my act together but for now life is good!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home