Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's been a while

The moment you have all been waiting for has finally arrived.....a new post :). I finally relented to the badgering from the infamous Spudy who incidentally will be making his poker comeback in a months time after sailing the world. He has been gone so long I might need to explain the rules to him lol.

Anyways where does one start?? It has been a pretty hectic few months (hence the lack of updates..well that my excuse anyway). My good start to the year was followed by a dry spell during late January and February and then my poker playing ground to a virtual halt and my bankroll was decimated. No it wasn't after a tilty session playing 150/300 limit, I actually decided to buy a flat. Since then I have been pretty busy with stuff relating to that and poker has had to take a backseat. Its only really in the past fortnight where I have been able to play regularly and distraction free. I've now settled into my flat and can focus again on my poker..I have bills to pay after all.

Since I came back I've actually ran pretty well (it won't last) and I'm enjoying the game again. I have banned myself from playing multis for the month of May as I attempt to boost the bankroll. Instead I will be focusing 100% on shorthanded sit n goes. Heres hoping it goes well other wise the bailiffs will be round :)

I will try and keep updating this as regularly as I can.

Bazza

3 Comments:

Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Welcome back
gl gl
Paul

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out

http://www.bigstockphoto.com/?refid=Yeokpv5afP

Search for photos by Andrew Murphy
for beautiful images of the Antarctic.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or straight to the gallery!!!


http://www.bigstockphoto.com/search.php?gallery=142235

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home