Sunday, May 27, 2007

Yet more positivity....

....it won't last. I had another good week although only really played mon-wed and Fri night. My good form continued though so all is well. Mon-wed was spent playing sit and goes and on Fri I played the $20k on Crypto and $15k on Virgin, I decided to give the sit and goes a miss as I was nursing a hangover from the previous nights alcohol induced carnage so decided I'd try and keep losses to a minimum.

I actually played pretty well and was looking like making the final table in both. However it wasn't to be as I died in 15th in the $15k when I re-raised allin from the BB with AT, button raiser called with KQ and hit on river. I managed to make it onto the FT in the $20k although I took a hit on the FT bubble when my JJ lost to AT so instead of having 70k I had 40k with average 50kish. I then picked up a bad seat on the FT with both the big stacks to my immediate left. I was completely card dead as well which was a little hinderance. I lost a chunk with A5 on A high board. I raised on button and BB smooth called and then called my bet on flop, I sensed I was beat and checked it down, I was outkicked. After that I was in push or fold mode and finally died in 6th shoving K2 on the button and SB called with A3.

I played no poker yesterday as it was my mates birthday so my day involved drinking copious amounts of alcohol and I'm just about to go and get ready for a repeat performance tonight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home