Monday, June 04, 2007

FFS

I am a retard. I've just played possibly the worst hand of my life to exit the GCSOP on Crypto. I'm not even going to embarass myself by posting the hand but needless to say it was one of the worst I've ever played. I made an error on every street. So instead of sitting with a decent stack with 70odd left im busto. I'd rather get shafted with a 2 outer on the river than go out playing like a muppet. Sick! Finished 7th in the $16k on Betfair AJ into AQ bollocks. Waste of a night.

I was down at London for badbeat final but I'll post about it later as I'm not in the mood atm. I'm off to stick my head in the oven.

Good night.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you shag that blonde one with the big tits on your team sat m8?

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No response from Bazza...Guess you'll have to keep guessing! ;-)

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be embarrassed. she wasnt the best even with my beer googgles on.

Hole is a hole m8 tho.

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. I really was feeling very unattractive being in a room full of male models like at Bad Beat game.

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw. Always nice to meet a fan.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Bazza said...

It would be ungentlemanly of me to divulge. So like the lady said you will have to keep guessing :-p

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home