Saturday, January 13, 2007

Bizarre

Tonight has been surreal. I have just had the most amazing run of cards ever in the $25k on Stars. AAx2, QQx3 and KKx2 in the space of 32 hands!! End result.....I'm out before the second break after QQ loses to TT in 20k pot with ave stack 4k. I manage to run my remaining 6k up to 10k before my KK is no good v 44 (4 on river) in another 20k pot v the same donkey!!!

Also had a 4 outer hit on me after I made a sparkling call in the £12k on Crypto. Happy Days!!!

Prior to tonight I'd actually been running ok picking up the odd decent win here and there (nothing spectacular but they all add up). Came a disappointing 9th in the Crypto £12k the other night after again losing a big pot with AK v QQ v JJ. One day I'll win the races that matter.

But its not all doom and gloom as the Walter Smith era has kicked off with a 5-0 win :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Knightsridge said...

Hi mate,

Just curious if you play live at all in Glasgow? I usually play the cincinnati club, wondering if I have ever played with you?

3:27 PM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Hello mate,

I very rarely play live nowadays..mainly through laziness. I have played at cincinattis before (only a handful of times though) but it must be about 10months or so since I was last there.

Bazza

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home