Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Waste of time

Decided to play the Dublin EPT sat on Stars........neednt have bothered. Was going along nicely with 5k when I raise to 325 in MP, muppet in BB calls and flop comes As7c7s. He checks and I bet 475 and he pushes for 3k. I insta call and he turns QQ and hits running spades for the flush. Total spastic!! To bew honest I expect it now, as soon as spade lands on turn I know I'm doomed as I run sooooooooooo bad. I then proceeded to tilt my last 2k away. Thank you and good night!

2 Comments:

Blogger ShaaBoom said...

Does spudy play on Pokerstars I thought he was away>? :-)

3:35 PM  
Blogger MrDigital said...

Bazza, the sixpacs are brain friers at times mate although they do harden you to the beats.

I am back playing cash!

And Winning again l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l

Hope it turns round m8

GL

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home