Thursday, September 21, 2006

Sixpaks

Surely the sickest form of poker??? Every day I have umpteen hair pulling out moments...and thats just in the games that I win!! Some of the stuff I see is so unbelievably sick, oh to be golden like one or two of my opponents. Why do I put up with it?? Simple really, because they pay well :-)

I've been pretty lazy with regards to putting the hours in online in the past month or so and its something I need to snap out of. I have set myself pretty ambitious profit targets to be obtained by the end of the year and the only way I'll be able to attain them is by putting in the hours or returning a 40% ROI :-) I know which I'd prefer but while I might be good I'm not that good...yet!! I've now played 200 of the £60 sixpaks (I told you I'd been lazy) and my ROI is sitting at 18% (despite the sickness) so not far away from the 20% which I reckoned was attainable in the long run. I'm relatively content with that, but reckon I can improve on it in the coming months.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An update would be nice fucking hell!!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home