Friday, July 14, 2006

Nothing much to report...

....and that just about covers it.

Played a few 6pacs on the devilish crypto site..did ok, played a few mtt's didn't do ok, and thats about the sum total from the past few days. Had intended to play a bit more this week but just havn't felt in the mood and when I have played I havn't felt comfortable, confident or in the zone.

I havn't played today so far, I may play a few games later but for now I'm off to watch Rangers v Jomo Cosmos, only 15days until season kicks off and I will miss it :-(, one downside of qualifying for the WSOP, I also miss the second game as well, but I'm certain we will have 6 points in the bag by the time I return. I don't remember ever looking forward to a new season with so much anticipation and I will be having a chunk on Rangers to win the title @5/4...stick on IMO. Anyways kick-off is in 15mins and I'm out of beer....


.....ok watched game, typical pre-season crap, but it was a win and the new signings looked capable, difficult to take anything from the game though as it was played at walking pace.

Decided to play a handful of 6pacs tonight...the standard truly is poor...and that is just from the players that are winning (according to sharkscope). Past couple of days I've played 10 £60's winning 3 and 2nd in 2 coupled with 2 sick bubbles. Think I will start playing them more often as there does seem to be money to be made. Will hopefully be able to motivate myself and put in some hours this weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Highstack said...

Nice Blog Bazza, just found the link by clicking on your name. More updates required please! :-) Best of luck in the WSOP mate.

Speak soon

Rob

12:06 PM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Thanks mate. Updates will be forthcoming..hopefully those from Vegas will be worth reading
:-)

Bazza

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home