Friday, August 10, 2007

Weekend is here

Well my cash foray is still going relatively well despite some spewy play (it had to happen eventually) in the past couple of days.

Day 8: 44
Day9: 16
Day 10: 285

Running total now stands at $1,987 from 4,817 hands in 21.5 hours of play, giving me an hourly rate of $93 (these figures are from pokertracker, I assume they are accurate?). Obviously these figures are pretty meaningless at the moment due to the small sample of hands...but its a nice start :)

In the main I think I have played well. Obviously I have made mistakes and there are things I need to work on (my turn play for starters) but in the main my game has been pretty solid. Yesterday was probably the first time my play became a bit dodgy. It started off so well when my set of 7's trebled me up within the first orbit, soon after though my set of Kings got busted by 8c5c on board of KcTc8h5d7c with most of the money going in on turn when he turned 2pair with the flush draw. On that board all the money is destined to go in although I didn't think much of his preflop call UTG+1. After that I kinda made some spewy calls and couldn't hit a hand but managed to get out with an ever so slight profit for the day, so I guess it could have been worse. I don't think I played particularly well today either and hovered between -100 and +100 for most of the day before hitting a couple of hands late on to make it a decent day.

I have yet to play a MTT this month and to be honest I havn't missed them. I've still been hammering away on the STTs and have done OK so all in all it has been a good start to the month..heres hoping it coninues. I won't be playing tomorrow as I'm going for a few jars before the footy then having what is likely to be a very messy night out after it. Depending on hangover I may/may not play on Sunday.

Couple of valooooooo bets imo below:

Hibs 4/9 v Gretna
Clyde v Hamilton 13/10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice double, FTPTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home