Monday, August 06, 2007

At long last...

..the football saeson has started...and started well. Rangers win, Celtic drop points, I back Falkirk and Dundee Utd and both win (the latter scoring a last min winner after being reduced to 10 men in 1st half), also back Hibs antepost to win league w/o Old Firm @7-1 and they got off to a winning start against Hearts and only other genuine challengers Aberdeen also dropped points. So not a bad start :)

On the poker front I've hardly played over the weekend, managed to put in a couple of short cash sessions and so far I've made $1,153 from 2,526 hands which has come from around 11 hours play. So far so good. I've a couple of hands I will upload onto runittwice (when I figure out why it ain't working) which show how dire some of the play is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home