Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I run bad

Not poker this time but darts. Over the years darts is one of the sports where I have consistently made money on and I've had a dabble or two this week during the World Matchplay and I couldn't buy a winner. Virtually every player I have backed has been unable to hit a double and it has proved costly. However Mr Reliable Terry Jenkins dug me out of a big hole tonight. If you take Barney and Taylor out of the equation then he has been the best player out there for the past year or so making 3 TV finals, so I was more than happy to lump on him large at odds against. Thankfully he did the job to get me back on track.

I've hardly played any poker last week or so and at the minute I'm not missing it. I tend to go through spells like this from time to time. Thankfully it has coincided with the darts so its maybe not a bad thing. Oh and the football season starts soon :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spudy said...

Link me up. Ta

http://spudysblog.blogspot.com/

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home