Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Week 1

Ok first 7 days of my cash experiment are up and to be honest it has gone a lot better than I expected. I've managed to play 2871 hands and my daily P/L are posted below:

Day 1: 373
Day 2: 138
Day 3: 444
Day 4: -154
Day 5: 213
Day 6: 139
Day 7: 489
Total:$1642

One losing day out of 7 when I only played for 50mins and got 2 outered in a $200 pot in the last hand I played with KK v 89 on 844 flop. I've been playing mainly in short bursts which seems to be working as I tend to play too many hands and call too many bets if I have been playing for too long.

Today I did however get lucky and hit my own 2 outer in a $420 pot with KK v AA allin pre. Two mp limpers and cutoff limps also, I make it 15 from the SB, BB and both MP limpers pass and cutoff then re-raises to $72. I can't put him on AA there especially not when his stats are 40/10. I think he thinks I'm trying to buy it and I jam, he calls obviously and I spike my King on the river :).

So what next? Well I'm going to continue playing $1/$2 and maybe step up to playing 6-tables. I will be trying to put more hours in and try and aim for a minimum of 4000 hands.

I have finished for the day as I'm about to head out for a few jars and to watch the footy. Its a hard life :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Spudy said...

Wot? No ads?

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home