Sunday, September 02, 2007

Never in doubt

Both tips win again (6 from 6). I'll need to start charging for these :). Both sides made heavy weather of it mind you but a win is a win. Rangers also covered the -2 and -3 handicaps despite an awful performance lol. One thing I have stopped doing this season is betting for the hell of it, which I used to do a lot of, particularly when live games are on and invariably I'd lose. Looks like I'm developing some discipline at long last.

On the poker front I have had a pretty quiet week or so. I managed to finish with a profit of $3868 from 75hours play on the cash tables, which I'd have taken at the start of the month. However if I'm going to continue with it I need to be able to play more tables therefore I'll need to get a bigger/another monitor. I tried resizing the tables on my screen and could fit 9 in but it wasn't easy on the eyes so looks like I will have to invest. If anyone has any advice on what to buy give me a shout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home