Saturday, September 01, 2007

Another couple of tips

Nothing really stood out this week, unlike last Saturday where I had two really strong fancies and both obliged. I did think there was some huge value on the go when my mate told me that Rangers were 5/2 -2 goals. Too good to be true surely? Well it was the 5/2 price was for -3 goals and -2 was 5/4, which is probably still a decent price given the gulf in class between them sides. However I hate tipping my own side and my success rate in the handicap markets is woeful, so I won't bother.

COVENTRY 4/5 v Preston looks a like a decent price to me. Preston have started woefully and Highstack has left Coventry off his acca so they are surely a shoe-in.

Clyde v DUNDEE 11/10 is my other selection. Alex Rae has built a decent side at Dundee and they have started the season well, whereas Clyde have struggled badly although they did pick up a win last week. I think Dundee will have far too much for them though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home